Student chapters of the California Chicano News Media Association
and National Association of Hispanic Journalists
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013 | Time: 11 a.m. | Location: MZ 201
1. Call to order.
3. Adviser report.
- A. Rubi Martinez (www.twitter.com/rubicriss; email@example.com), immediate past president and NAHJ/CCNMA student representative, will talk to the club about what is going on.
5. Unfinished business
- A. Appointment of public relations and historian officers.
- B. CCNMA conference in October. Early registration for the conference ends Sept. 27
6. New Business
- A. CSUN journalism department speed mentoring event is Oct. 2.
- B. T. Howard Foundation internship program manager Karla Morrison will visit the club meeting to talk about internships during our meeting on Oct. 16.
- C. Ideas for future events: Members will discuss new ideas for activities.
- D. Take pictures of board and club for blog and poster in Manzanita Hall.
7. El Nuevo Sol presentation.
- A. Video workshop.
8. Closed session
- New board will meet privately for a few minutes to reflect and talk about the direction of the club.
9. Adjournment (approximately 11:40 a.m.).